Air-fryer double chocolate muffins recipe
Discover the Delicious Air-fryer Double Chocolate Muffins Recipe
If you're a fan of chocolate and muffins, then you're in for a treat with this delectable Air-fryer Double Chocolate Muffins recipe. These muffins are not only incredibly tasty but also incredibly easy to make. With the help of an air fryer, you can enjoy moist and fluffy chocolate muffins that are perfect for any occasion.
- Rich in antioxidants: The cocoa powder used in this recipe is packed with antioxidants that help fight against free radicals in the body.
- Good source of fiber: These muffins contain whole wheat flour, which is higher in fiber compared to traditional all-purpose flour.
- Boosts mood: Chocolate has been known to improve mood and reduce stress levels due to the release of endorphins.
- Provides energy: The combination of carbohydrates and fats in these muffins provides a quick energy boost.
- Contains essential minerals: Cocoa powder is a good source of minerals like iron, magnesium, and zinc.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat the air fryer: Start by preheating your air fryer to 350°F (175°C).
- Mix dry ingredients: In a large bowl, whisk together the all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Mix wet ingredients: In another bowl, combine the melted butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, vanilla extract, buttermilk, and eggs. Whisk until well combined.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients: Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and gently fold until just combined. Be careful not to overmix.
- Add chocolate chips: Fold in the chocolate chips into the batter.
- Fill muffin cups: Line the muffin cups with paper liners and fill each cup about 2/3 full with the batter.
- Air fry: Place the muffin cups in the air fryer basket and air fry for 12-15 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Cool and serve: Allow the muffins to cool for a few minutes before removing them from the air fryer. Serve and enjoy!
Tips and Recommendations
When serving and preparing these delicious muffins, here are some tips to keep in mind:
- Make sure to use good quality cocoa powder for the best chocolate flavor.
- Feel free to add extra mix-ins like nuts or dried fruits to the batter for added texture and flavor.
- Store the muffins in an airtight container to keep them fresh for longer.
- These muffins are perfect for breakfast or as a snack on the go.
- All-purpose flour
- Whole wheat flour
- Cocoa powder
- Baking powder
- Baking soda
- Unsalted butter
- Granulated sugar
- Brown sugar
- Vanilla extract
- Chocolate chips